Whether i need to c a dr?
I diden do any hard work.i just slept and waked up in morning there was pain in my leg.I'm feeling pain from my knee to foot fingers. When I'm walking it pains more.constantly less pain is there.sometimes it gets more.it s there for past 2 days in today morning during sleeping @4:30 it got worse and now somewhat better

Hi. Probably it could be due to Electrolyte imbalance. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Physician...