What is solut
I am Nitin,now i am facing with problem of hyperactive Pelvic floor muscles. Due to this my urine flow is very less,slow, not emptying of bladder, incompleteness feeling, frequent urination, can't control urge to go... Pl advice for any alopathy treatment or ayurvedic solution.

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hi You need to take basti treatment which is one of the paanchakarma treatment. Application of castor oil is suggested. Till then suggested to take chandraprabha vati 2 tab + bastyamantak ghruta before food 2 times with milk. Visit for further details.