Weight problem
I am 5'4 28 yrs old and trying to conceive from one year my tsh is 3.2 and weight is 83..please suggest something to reduce weight and conceive fast

REGULAR EXERCISES RESTRICTED DIET PLAN REGULAR MEDICATIONS can only help you to loose weight.

+124
Chat with a doctor
Virechana & basti karma is best panchkarma therapy in ayurveda.which is body cleaning detoxification.which improves all systems including hormonal,metabolism system.so after proper diet medicine exercise ll reduce weight & u ll conceive. so consult ayurveda panchakrma physician.all the best