Weezing problem

My daughter s having this problem from the  consult of the doctor we are given bude cort  and asthalin but ter is no improvement so we moved homoeopathy, but she got conversions three time doctor suggested to give a valprol syrup, now my question is she is taking a homoeopathy medicines and this English medicine any pr
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi as I am allopathic doctor I would suggest you to go for allopathic treatment...consult good pediatrician they will surely help you regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?