Water based lube
My friend's wife vaginal is full tight. He is unable to do sex. He discussed with me about this. I suggested water based lube. Somewhere I saw in Google about water lube. So, which is best water based sex lube?. Without any side effects.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There are 3 types of lubricants that is, water based, oil based or petroleum jelly based. Water based are the best and they are called so because they are water soluble. You can use any, it doesnt matter which brand you use. Moods, durex etc anything will serve the purpose. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.