Waight gain

My waist line is wide, and my hip and thigh is fatty I want to reduce my waist line, hip, thigh and belly I also do exercise regularly ( like skipping, yoga) bt still gain weight. Plz suggest me what to do??? I want slim figure. Suggest me what kind of exercise I have to do and what kind of food I hv to take, I have compleated my graduation and masters in food and nutrition.
views-icons 22 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Waight gain

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, since you already know so much about the food I need not tell you about the diet you need to follow to reduce weight. Other things you need to know is. . Follow these steps- 1.) Exercise: Vigorous exercise trims all your fat, including visceral fat.Get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise at least 5 days a week. Walking counts, as long as it's brisk enough that you work up a sweat and breathe harder, with your heart rate faster than usual.To get the same results in half the time, step up your pace and get vigorous exercise -- like jogging. You'd need to do that for 20 minutes a day, 4 days a week.Moderate activity -- raising your heart rate for 30 minutes at least three times per week -- also helps. It slows down how much visceral fat you gain. But to torch visceral fat, your workouts may need to be stepped up. Other things like playing volleyball, swimming, dance aerobics, tennis other field games which makes you sweat all does same effect. 2) Sleep: Getting the right amount of good sleep also helps to reduce weight. Atleast 6 to 7 hours a day. 3.) Stress: Everyone has stress. How you handle it matters. The best things you can do include relaxing with friends and family, meditating,exercising to blow off steam, and getting counseling. Exercise probably has the most immediate benefits, because it gets at both obesity and stress.”, diet is also key factor here.. For all these to work,, first you need to have inner motivation to lose weight.