Vomiting tendency
I am having a problem since yesterday when I had a flight that when I think about food or try to eat something I feel a vomiting tendency. When i try to vomit nothing happens. Even when I think about food I get this feel. Its not new, it keeps on happening to me at least twice in a month and has been happening since the past 1 year. Can you please help me out with this as to how can I increase my appetite and remove this feeling.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You could take a tab. Pan-D once a day before food for 3 days. Tab. Vertistar MD 8 to me kept in the mouth if the symptoms are too severe. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month. Syp. Apifeast 10 ml thrice a day half hour before food. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore.