Voiting due copper vesse
My father take lemon juice which is kept in copper jug . copper react with lemon its make poison. when he take this water he got sick , vomit once time and headache. so,please give treatment or remedy of this promble quickly

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, yes as you said the acidic content in lemon or any other citrus fruits or pickles react with the metal, that is in your copper vessel can cause copper poisoning. The most wise thing for him now Is to avoid drinking lemon juice in copper vessel,, can use other stainless steel vessel or glass vessel.