Vitamin B12 injection hurts
I have acid reflux issue due to which there will be arm, neck pain. My doctor has prescribed 4 doses of vitamin b12 injection. I had 3 doses so far. For 1st two doses there was slight pain and everything became normal. But after getting 3rd dose the pain was there for quite some time then it stopped. After say 10 days, again the pain has started and it's getting increased. I feel little streach and burning sensation inside that area. I got the dose on hip. Please suggest what should I do.

Stop medicine which is not helping.  Contact for details and treatment