animal-health-icon
Veterinary Consult
Hi I have female Labrador which is 5 n half years old from past 1 week it is not having food properly we consulted a doctor n after taking the scanning they informed it has a heart problem n will have consume tablets for life time...... Tablets prescribed are Dytor plus , Envas and safe heart please suggest me a solution.

Dr. Prachi Kshatriya
Veterinary Physician 3 yrs exp Mohali

Kindly continue the medicine for atleast 1 month n go for a recheck examination there after to check the progress nd adjust the medicines if required. Nd avoid long walks n strenuous exercises rather allow her to rest as much as possible.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Isn't a solution already given to you by your the veterinary doctor? What solution are you looking for? If he says, the tablets would have to be given for life time then they will have to be. Im not sure what you mean by give a solution.  Kindly be clear and repost. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.