Very old arthritis

Age 62. For last 30 yes on alopathy pain killers. Now life is difficult as movement is very restricted n doctors say for hip replacement, which I do not want to do. Please help me if anything can be done in Ayurveda or homeopathy. I m not able to move also properly now. Please help, god bless u all.
views-icons 11 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hello sir Very sorry to hear about your problem. Surely Homoeopathy can help you get relief from the ailment you are suffering from. We, homoeopaths, treat an individual as a whole & NOT the disease. So we need to know more about you as well as your complaints. It is called "constitutional" treatment. Hence it is better off you can can visit in person. Homoeopathy can stop further damage, & help you regain most of your health. Gud day
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?