sexual-counselling-icon
Very light spotting
Hello Dr. I m trying to conceiving.my due date is today but from yesterday I got very light spotting only 3 or 4 time,and today I have done pregnancy test ,but it was confusing bcoz t line was appear but it is very light.i didn't get my regular period.plz clear my confusion i m pregnant or not,and if I m pregnant than why I m spotting??is there miscarriage??

Got ur concern sure u need to repeat test after 3-4 days or a week. It may be implantation spoting. Take care n consult n confirm by test suggested by ur Gynaecologist. Maintain cool routine
Ayurved offers great diet for every month n yogic breathing n postures during all the journey from conception to delivery n post natal till 1yrs. so seek support from AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city or clinic.