Very bad Hair loss
Hi im Harsha .. im 17years . From few months I've very bad hair loss from the center of my head .. And now slowly my Scalp is visible .. Earlier like a few years ago I completely lose all my hair in a small circle at the center on my head . Dr said it was some infection or virus .. where Some lies bite and eats hair.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there The type of hair loss you have mentioned suggests that it might be some kind of infection, like fungal. Don't use any harsh shampoo But keep the scalp n hair clean. It is better off you can consult in person. So that we can find the cause of your problem n treat it accordingly. Gud luck
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no