Vertigo and spinning

Please help me with the doctor whom. do I need to visit for the problems which I am facing.. I am suffering from vertigo since two years.. so visited ENT specialist.. ENT DOCTOR suggested to have temporal bone.. Ct scan, which was resulted as calcification in optic nerves fourth ventricles.. But my spinning symptoms keeps on worsening.. Then doctor suggested to a MRi of brain. In which it was normal.. I was not satisfied with the procedure of ENT specialist.. He concluded this is psychological problem.. Due to that I visited to neuro physician.. As I was disappointed with the decision of ENT dept.. Later on when I approached. Neuro physician.. He was not exactly aware what is calcification on optic nerves.. He asked me some general question.. Like how my mom delivered me.. And I am premature baby.. Born in seven months n my mom was sixteen years old.. I went through romberg test which resulted positive.. I am still confused how do I recover from this..

Doctor Answers (1) on Vertigo and spinning

Dr. Deepak A N Ernakulam | Neurosurgeon
unusual site calcification may be due to ur birth problems that's why he asked u such a questions. even though it may or may not be related to ur present symptom.
      regarding ur present problem as per complaints and tests . I need to know whether  u have associated ringing like sensation.  hearing loss
Send me ur exact location I can direct u to a particular doctor thank u