Vericose veins
Iam facing this problem from 2003. taken surgery four times,scalo therpy five times. Required permanent solution for my problem.

Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Ayurveda can definitely provide you a solution for varicose veins and also to prevent further complications. We have a good range of medicines which can be given after a thorough consultation.

Hello.. Well it seems like you are having too much of varicosities...well it's difficult to give you a permanent solution for it...you need to follow back with your vascular surgeon and take an opinion about it as I need to examine it before I comment...thank you