Variociele Grade 3
I had visited urologist was diagnosed with varicociele in left genital. Then was asked to visit specialist he said it has grown and you got in both genital.  Furthermore he said there is no medicine and you don't require operation or surgery at moment because I am unmarried.l am confused, will I keep it untreated.
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Young men with varicoceles but normal ipsilateral testicular volume should be offered follow-up monitoring with annual objective measurements of testicular volume, semen analyses, or both. Kindly undergo regular follow up...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?