Varicosevein in right leg

For almost two years ...i have veins bulging out , in front n near heels ...i actually have had little bit uric acid problem as my knee joint n heel joint create a sound n dirupts my normal walking often....i feel pain in knee joint n heel joint whenever i start walkiing after being seated for an hour or more...there is surely bone problem bt wht to do for varicose veins n joint problem...kindly help resolving my health concern please... .kindly also tell me wht to avoid eating n wht not...thnx

Doctor Answers (1) on Varicosevein in right leg

Mr. Thomas Jefferson Coimbatore | Physiotherapist
The pain in heel may most probably be caused due to wearing out of your knee as a referred pain or may be due to inflammation in the attachment of plantar fascia in the heel bone. The sound is due to damage in the knee which can be reduced through thigh muscles' strengthening exercises,modification of activities and using knee cap. Increased uric acid levels(gout) commonly reflects in pain in great toe should be confirmed by blood test. Gout can be managed through appropriate medicines to control uric acid levels and wax therapy. Pain due to varicose veins should be taken care of by a vascular or general surgeon.