I have Varicosele in my left testes but recently started observing it in the right area also. Is there any solution/treatment without any surgery in homeopathy / ayurvedic?

Varicocele is an surgical disease and there is no homeopathy or ayurvedic treatment. Varicocele treatment may not be necessary. However, if your varicocele causes pain, testicular atrophy or infertility, you may want to undergo varicocele repair. The purpose of surgery is to seal off the affected vein to redirect the blood flow into normal veins. Consult Surgeon...