Varicocele

I got hit by cricket ball in my crotch a year back.There was swelling and it disappeared in a week after taking medication prescribed by doctor. But later I have observed enlarged veins just similar to how varicocele is described.They can be felt by touching.Please tell me how I should proceed now.If surgery is the solution what is the cost of it generally? Diet to be followed? Sometimes on a random day I feel like a mild pain and sagging crotch.what causes it? I read somewhere effects sperm and main cause for infertility.Please guide me how to proceed now?

Hi, Varicocele treatment may not be necessary. However, if your varicocele causes pain, testicular atrophy or infertility or if you are considering assisted reproductive techniques, you may want to undergo varicocele repair. The purpose of surgery is to seal off the affected vein to redirect the blood flow into normal veins. In cases of male infertility, treatment of a varicocele may improve or cure the infertility ..Consult urologist for further advice...