sexual-counselling-icon
Vaginal bleeding
I have got my c-section done on 19 sept . After that I had contact , immediately after 2-3 days bleeding started . Bleeding continued for about 10 days . Again after 10 days spotting have been started. Please suggest. I have consulted a doctor when bleeding started first time and she said its ok. But as bleeding has started again .

Lesslikely to have any serious issue but u haven ur Gynaecologist's opinon will be best. It take time to get normalising menses during lactation. May be USG whole abdomen and pelvis needed
Have shatavari tab or powder in milk will resolve !!!