Using carditone
My mother is 51 years old and her blood pressure is starting rise. Her bllod pressure is 140/90. Will carditone tablets help in controlling blood pressure? Are there any side effects?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you are talking about Carditone, the ayurvedic preparation, then im sorry i do not have any idea about those. You can ask her to a salt and sugar restricted diet. Walking for 20-30 minutes twice daily. Avoid oily foods. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.