Urine infection

Hi My Mom is having serve urine infection right now. She currently cannot pass urine, doctor said it might be issue of Urinary intact. Any suggestions for medicine which can resolve her problem Regards Karthik
views-icons 66 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
General Physician 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Need more information. Tell whether she cant pass or she has to put pressure and she can pass? U can start giving tab punarnavadi mandura 2tab thrice daily and inform me after 2 days.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?