Urine incontinence

I have an urge to urinate frequently since my younger days. I have to travel a lot and has been becoming a problem for me.I have done blood test thinking of diabetes, but it's not. Which speciality would be better. Plz suggest me. Thanks
views-icons 50 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata
You need to consult a Urologist for your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?