Urinary bladder Cancer
My father aged 80 years has been diagnosed with Urinary bladder cancer which has spread to the liver , family decision was not expose him to chemo because of his age . We want to treat him Ayurvedic medicine. Please advise the best institutions where I can get the treatments done .

Dr. Sharad Kulkarni
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello As per your description there is metastasis and thus an integrated approach would be ideal. Can proceed with the apt treatment once the patient and reports are evaluated.
Dr. Jagadeesh
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hope when There is No Hope You can use Nano technology based Curcumin which is the most effective Anti Cancer as of today in the world acting on 100s of genes. Visit www.cancerherbalist.com to learn more.