Urinal...lever
Hi, My wife facing problem since long time..as she drink water she have to go for restroom..I am not able to understand what is the problem...could anyone suggest which specialist can help me .

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... If she is having irritability of bladder she complains of frequent micturition with minimal urine out put.... . It could be urinary tract infection... Get urine sample testing done in diagnostic center... If it comes positive culture and sensitivity test is required.... Antibiotics will be prescribed accordingly... Consult urologist ....