Hi, My wife facing problem since long she drink water she have to go for restroom..I am not able to understand what is the problem...could anyone suggest which specialist can help me .
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... If she is having irritability of bladder she complains of frequent micturition with minimal urine out put.... . It could be urinary tract infection... Get urine sample testing done in diagnostic center... If it comes positive culture and sensitivity test is required.... Antibiotics will be prescribed accordingly... Consult urologist ....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?