Urgent urination
My daughter is 6 years old now. She urinates more often and she is unable to know when it happens. She started going to school and if the problem continuous, there may be many problems. Can you please explain me the causes and is there any evolution for this problem?

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

hi I went through ur query in detail. There are many causes for frequent urination,ranging from URINE infection to Diabetes, a simple URINE & blood test may give diagnosis what exactly is she suffering from. so its better consult Doctor and get evaluated at the earliest. I wish her a speedy recovery. Hope I have answered ur query satisfactorily