Upper Chest pain
I have chest pain every morning when i get yup, sometimes some cough also. its happening for more than 2 months. Its paining near the area where the neck ends.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. Do you have cough, breathlessness Get back to me for proper advice.

Hello, it could burning sensation due to reflux of gastric juice , Itry eating small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty. Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga