Unidentifiable disease
A one sided severe pain and even a situation of insomnia Which specialist to consult?? I don't know what's happening
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently You can consult to neurologist Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary If any query ask me on private questions section Vote for this answer
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?