Unexpected pregnancy

Without prior consulting doctor accidently she got pregnant and We know this yesterday. we have decided to keep the baby. she have sever back pain and knee pain. Now what we will have to do?
views-icons 184 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Take her to an obstetrician and gynaecologist first. Make sure that there is no danger to the foetus or mother. You can consult an Orthopaedic surgeon after that for the back and knee pain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?