Underweight
I eat a lot, but still m underweight. my age is 22 and my weight is 40. I am irritated with the problems of my stomach, i.e. few days loose motion and few days constipation with gastric problem. This cycle goes on. I am hosteler so i can't expect healthy food from my hostel. Kindly suggest me for a proper diet, that if I follow then can gain some weight. Also m unable to digest milk and egg especially in summers. Kindly Help me.

Hello..., you have to stop all those foods which are increasing gastritis... I can understand your problem .. Even I did stay in hostel.. You cfirst get rid of gastritis ..then you can gain weight . Practice having curd rice , buttermilk . it's tasteless but no other way in hostel. You have easily digestible soft food Items .. Don't have spicy , chilli food items .