Underarm darkness
Hi..i have no skin problem issues..but off late i have noticed that my underam has been dark...previously it was not same...i was weighing 46kg 7mnths back and now i am 53kg...i wanted to know the best cream to apply to reduce the darkness in my underarm..i have a healthy live style..

Dr. Pranita Rajesh Parte
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Mumbai
It is good that you have healthy life but weight gain of 7 kg in 7 months is not good so please get your harmonal test done. Harmonal imbalance can cause hyperpigmentation ie darkness on body. If tests are normal then you can try local applications