Undecendent testicle
Hi, My Son is 3 months old and from the birth he is not having one testicle in the scrotum. I want some guidance, if possible I would like to go for homeopath or ayurvedic.

Dr. Harisha N L

In most cases, the testicle will descend without treatment during the child's first year...Undescended testicles are fairly common in infants who are born early. The problem occurs less often in full-term infants...Testicles that do not naturally descend into the scrotum are considered abnormal. An undescended testicle is more likely to develop cancer...it can be done surgically... Consult nearest pediatric surgeon they will do the needful.