Uncontrollable sweating

I am having issues with uncontrollable sweating for the past 3 to 4 years. Cannot figure out why. I live on a hot weather zone, it contributes towards the sweating but it is hugely problematic when it cannot be brought under control like other people. Are there any things that can be done to reduce it?

Hello there. A cause of this problem should be established to treat it properly. Sometimes it's normal. Some people tend to sweat more than others. What kind of fabric do you wear is one thing you can consider. Some fabrics make you sweat more like polyester. Cotton and linen are fabrics which breathe very easy and sweat less. Consult your endocrinologist in person and get it checked out. It could be a hormonal thing. Regards
Harisha N L

Hyperhidrosis is abnormally excessive sweating that's not necessarily related to higher temperatures or exercise. You may sweat so much that it soaks through your clothes or drips off your hands. Besides disrupting normal daily activities, hyperhidrosis can cause social anxiety and embarrassment. Hyperhidrosis treatment usually involves prescription-strength antiperspirants on the affected areas. Rarely, an underlying cause may be found and treated. For persistent hyperhidrosis, you may need to try different medications or other therapies....Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.