Uncontroled stomoch pain
My mother is suffering with stomoch pain and severe vomitings after eating food even after drinking water from 2 years but she got colo rectal surgery in 2011

Hello.. Well sir we need detailed history to help you out... You say about vomitings and pain since 2 years which is quite a long time ...and it's not possible the its been continuous since then...so we need little more precise history as well as the details of the surgery which she underwent and what was the diagnosis at that time...I suggest you to attach all the reports so that I can help you with the current query.. Thank you