Unconsiousness
Sometime when I stand after watching something or lying on the floor I'm getting unciousness like my eye vision getting blur and black there would be gradually decrease of control over my body , immediately after that again I would get recover. That kind of transition is lasts for some seconds only. I have consulted a doctor and they have taken CT scanning results or normal. But I would like to know why that is happening for me.

Dr. Nikita Bothra
General Physician 11 yrs exp Thane
It seems to be transitional loss of consciousness / black out . .most probably due to low blood pressure. In medical terms we call it syncope.