Uncler problem
I have a uncler problem in last 5 month.i have take a treatment of that but these are not gud. Please suggest me what i should i do.

Hello, I understand your condition. Since you have mentioned that youngster an ulcer problem. But you have not mentioned where exactly is the ulcer. You cam only help yourselves by maintaining diet. Like you need to avoid spicy, sour, stored food, processed and canned food. You need to have yoghurt as a part of your Diet. Take dairy products. No oily food should be taken. Just continue the medications given by the doctor. Thank you