Umblical problem
Sir I m suffering from umbilical swelling, but in that area presently no pain, sometimes I'm getting pain and the pain automatically on and off, I'm worrying about this please suggest me.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello Well you need to get it examined by a surgeon about the swelling... I need detailed history also about how it started amd all...please consult a surgeon and go ahead with may require an operation for removal of it...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.