Typhoid Bactria can completely remove
Hi, How are you Doctor! I want to ask is Typhoid Bactria can completely remove from the body, it is possible or not??I have old Typhoid 8 or 10 year before, now I don't have typhoid fever, i feel headache muscle aches (if i exercise) and my tongue is white digestion is not normal feel hunger thirst earlier than normal, stool not normal but in summer June and July I feel Chronic fatigue more than other months I used Ceproflocxen tab, Levofloxcecn 250mg tabs and have recently Cefixime 400 capsul

Better to correct lifestyle.. cause is continuous in daily routine..