Tuberculosis
I hd a lump in neck n it was removed 4 test.The test resulted positive 4 Koch's (Tuberculosis).Doctor hs advised me dt it is curable completely with a course of medicines in 6 mnths. nw I m afraid that it mi8 effect my family members. Will it? If so what shld I do to prevent it from spreading over to my family members

Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Welcome to Practo, Lump in neck which is showing TB can less Likely to spread to your family members if your chest Xray is normal and if you don't have cough. Speak to your doctor or contact me in my clinic.