Tuber clorosis
I had TB in my pericardium 2 years before, and i was treated with anti TB drugs(combination Rifampicin,isoniazid, Ethembutol and Pyrazinamide) for nine months, and I am very much ok with the same, and as per my physician, I have gained weight, and back to normal, and in periodical health check up. Now I want to the the following question, 1) even after proper treatment will TB can relapse. 2) will TB infection affect the LIVER. 3) how to identify the relapse. Regards, I want to hide my name.

Hello there. We respect your privacy. Since you have taken the whole course of the TB, you are basically cured of tuberculosis now. Chances of relapse are low. Periodic health checkups would help in identifying. Regards