Try to conceiving
I have try from 2 months,before 2 months my prolavtine level is very high,its 204 .then take cabgoline for 3 months,nw my prolatn is 3.2 In june cycle I hv hcg injectn for ovulatn,in july I ovulate myself,but no result,what are the chances to getting pregnent jn this cycle

hello. let me tell you one thing. I know you are very anxious to concieve, but try to stay calm and have faith in the doctor and medicines. sometimes people concieve in 1st time only and sometimes it takes time. follow all the instructions given by your doctor properly, stay calm and have faith. all these are hormonal matters and they are very delicate matters. so it takes time and patience. all the best. hope you do concieve soon.