Treatment for fits
Pls suggest which doctor can treat for fits my friend sister so many time fell down from fits pls suggest which can treat for fits
213 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi....., For people with epilepsy, treatment with medications called anti-epileptic drugs is recommended. These medications cannot cure epilepsy, but they are often very effective in controlling fits.... It can take some time to find the right type and correct dose of anti epileptics before your seizures are controlled..... In a few cases, surgery may be used to remove a specific area of the brain that is affected.... Kindly consult Neurologist for further evaluation....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.