Hello Dr, my dad need transfusion,he is getting weak, do you suggest any hosipital or clinic where he spend less time to get the blood.kindly help me to suggest good hospital.
11 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, if he's weak take him to nearest hospital , almost all hospital have facility for   dextrose ( glucose ) infusion ,once your dad is stabilised you can take him any best corporate hospital
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.