Total leucocyte type

Hello i am 24 years old female. My TLC count is 15500 and neutropholis is 88 percent. And in my lever test sgot is 79 and sgpt is 76. What does they signify. My doc told me i have infection in blood. What can be the reason for high TLC? Can you please explain what these mean

Doctor Answers (2) on Total leucocyte type

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well you have mentioned only  about the investigation and not mentioned any history....well hight leukocyte count  and neutrophils is definitely infection more suggestive towrads bacterial...apart from that shit and sgpt may be because of the under infection....we need to evaluate you more...thank you
meet a physician
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Always symptoms are correlated with investigations, investigation are not ultimate.. Normal total leukocytes count is around 11,000 But you have elevated level so it suggests some infection ....furthermore test ,your history and examination is required to come to conclusion.