Total knee replacement
I wanted to know from any one or any one for your relatives who has undergone total knee replacement surgery from Dr Deepak N Inamdar . He is running his clinic known as Ortho One in Jayanagar 3rd block and do surgery in hospitals such as Apollo Jayanagar near his clinic... Please suggest me about this whether it's good to have knee surgery done by him. I am writing this for my mother for whom he had suggested total knee surgery.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. for reviews on him, its not the forum. here you can post questions about your health related queries and doctors will answer them. patients do not give reviews here. search for the doctor in question on parquet, you will find recommendations and reviews there you can read about it. sparsh hospitals are very good for ortho related cases. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.