Tooth pain

Hello Doctor, I have bad tooth ache. I'm using clove oil to reduce it. I get tooth ache in the winter and rainy seasons. In summer I have no problem. I'm supposed to remove the tooth. I can remove it only in summer. So until then I need to control pain. Especially in the night and early morning it gets sensitive and pain. Please suggest me how I can control. If I use clove oil many times is it ok. Does clove oil have any negative effects on the body.

Doctor Answers (2) on Tooth pain

Apply Irimedadi taila locally or put oil in cotton and keep the cotton in pain ful area full day.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..Consult ent specialist they will do the needful.