Tooth pain

Hello Doctor, I have bad tooth ache. I'm using clove oil to reduce it. I get tooth ache in the winter and rainy seasons. In summer I have no problem. I'm supposed to remove the tooth. I can remove it only in summer. So until then I need to control pain. Especially in the night and early morning it gets sensitive and pain. Please suggest me how I can control. If I use clove oil many times is it ok. Does clove oil have any negative effects on the body.

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Apply Irimedadi taila locally or put oil in cotton and keep the cotton in pain ful area full day.
Harisha N L

Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..Consult ent specialist they will do the needful.