Too Gasteric

Can I get physician doctor information of st John on sat.or any good doctor for gastric. I have gastric issue.due to that I have pain in my spinal cord.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sagar KS
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, gastritis is due to excessive production of gastric acid in stomach, that causes heart burn sensation, stomach pain, nausea, etc.if it is severe you can take antacids, proton pump inhibitors for relief. Take food at regular time, drink more water, avoid spicy food and outside food. Go for ecg, endoscopy test. Consult general surgeon and general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?