Tonsils in back of mouth

He has tonsils in back part of the mouth and also increased inner foldings of skin in nose.He had taken allopathy medicine but no relief,the allopathy doctor advised him surgery of nose.Then he started taking homeopathy medicine from one year.He even makes sound during sleep from nose.Plz suggest what should we do now?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems has not yet been solved, you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Snoring is due to the enlarged tonsils. Homeopathy cures it totally. Please change your doctor.