Tonsilitis treatment
I have a tonsillitis problm since long time. But not solving my problm. Whenever i get into dust exposure i will get severe sneezing, alternate nose blockage, whole day sore throat trouble especially in morning, some time difficulty in swallowing food, excessive mucus produce. Need know what type of disease & treatmnt

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi The symptoms that you have narrated are the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. Avoid exposure to the things that aggravate the condition. I suggest you to consult a doctor & take proper treatment for your condition