Tongue tie
Sir am suffering from tongue tie .i can't pronounce word 'R'corectly .so sir plz suggest me can it can be corrected
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
i ve gone through your history...sure it can be corrected....but surgery s necessary kindly contact maxillo facial surgeon...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?